Often enough we start the year looking back at the past and conclude what we’ve done, what we’ve achieved, what had happened (if we would do it otherwise..etc) , re-evaluate where we are and then … in our very geared up or rather new found enthusiasm, we craft out how we envision the new year to be as we start the slate clean. I for one .. is not excluded from this exercise.
Towards the last few days of 2013, I started looking back at the year and listed the below:
- Certified Advance Diver
- Saved and re-home a dog
- Went for 2 dive trips
- Traveled to HK and TW for personal holiday
- Traveled to Bali for Daphnie’s wedding
- Had an offer to relocate to HK but missed it.
and I think the constant eagerness to do something different which fuelled my existence sometimes scares me.
Like everyone else, I have a few things that I would like to commit myself to in the coming year.. “resolutions”? oh well.. here goes..
- I want to do what I want to do .. (instead of trying to please others)
- I want to be able to start 1 thing and persistently stick towards completing it in a year. (i.e. blogging / learning digital marketing)
- Improve my verbal skills in delivering my thoughts. (Blogging should be 1 of the methods)
- I want to be able to read at least 1 book each month
- I want to visit USA
- I want to be a better daughter
- I would like our family to get a family portrait (booked & rescheduled due to Dad’s injured arm)
- I would like to go for a family trip end of the year.
- Started the year with a dive trip to Pulau Weh (Indonesia) and had done Nitrox certification. Rescue stage next.
- Charity – Join 1 building habitat program.
So there goes my bucket list…. I hope in 2015.. I wouldn’t be ashamed of my result. 🙂